Who are we?CyberSN dramatically decreases the frustration, time and cost associated with job searching and hiring for cyber security professionals.
Through our unique technology platform, CyberSN is able to connect highly trained cyber security staffing directors with job seekers and employers.
Founder Deidre Diamond, early stage VP of Sales for software security provider Rapid 7, has combined her 13 years of building technical recruiting agencies with her security software sales network to create CyberSN's innovative referral model that identifies and delivers cyber security professionals to employers quickly.
Position: Incident Response Consultant
Industry: Security Software
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
Position Type: Permanent
Reference #: CSN-JP-00050506
Roles and Responsibilities:
50% Coordinating with Sales Engineers, Pre-Sales Engineers, Customer Success Representatives, Project Managers and customers through customer on-boarding, incident response consulting and project design, integration, and implementation
25% Driving consistent processes and mentoring C-Level Executives, stakeholders, leaders
and users on company methodology
15% Ensuring projects are properly balanced between customer requirements and the abilities of the company
10% Acting as a customer proxy to sales, engineering, steering committee and product development meetings
What you need to qualify:
• Experience with client-facing presentations
• The ability to articulate and present to a wide audience from technical to board room
• Experience with Digital Forensics and Incident Response Operations
• Experience working in SOC or NOC environments as an analyst and technical management roles
• Familiarity with industry consulting practices, methodologies and tools
• Experience managing IT Security projects
• Knowledge of application development and system architecture
• Cybersecurity and Information Assurance certifications
• PMP and CMP certifications