Who are we?CyberSN dramatically decreases the frustration, time and cost associated with job searching and hiring for cyber security professionals.
Through our unique technology platform, CyberSN is able to connect highly trained cyber security staffing directors with job seekers and employers.
Founder Deidre Diamond, early stage VP of Sales for software security provider Rapid 7, has combined her 13 years of building technical recruiting agencies with her security software sales network to create CyberSN's innovative referral model that identifies and delivers cyber security professionals to employers quickly.
Position: Technical Account Manager
Industry: Security Software
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
Position Type: Permanent
Reference #: CSN-JP-00050505
Roles and Responsibilities:
60% Providing product expertise to the client base, including but not limited to fielding technical questions specific to product functionality, integration points and workflow
30% Proactively engaging clients to make sure technology is correctly utilized and deployed
10% Engaging key stakeholders to coordinate client deployments, and resolve technical issues and needs
What you need to qualify:
• Experience with incident handling and incident response
• Previous experience in a technical support and/or professional services role within the cyber security industry
• Direct sales experience and/or experience in services delivery
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize and deliver results under pressure
• Exposure to Python, digital certificates and PKI, PostgreSQL, LDAP/Active Directory, Web Services and Linux
• The ability to break down and communicate complex technical scenarios with sales and account management teams
• GIAC Certification
• The ability to think critically, to identify problems, and to generate, evaluate and implement workable solutions