Who are we?CyberSN dramatically decreases the frustration, time and cost associated with job searching and hiring for cyber security professionals.
Through our unique technology platform, CyberSN is able to connect highly trained cyber security staffing directors with job seekers and employers.
Founder Deidre Diamond, early stage VP of Sales for software security provider Rapid 7, has combined her 13 years of building technical recruiting agencies with her security software sales network to create CyberSN's innovative referral model that identifies and delivers cyber security professionals to employers quickly.
Position: Compliance Officer
Location: Hoboken, New Jersey
Position Type: Permanent
Reference #: JN -042017-1448
50% Supporting the identification, implementation, and maintenance of security controls required by PCI, ISO 27001, and other regulatory compliance frameworks in a collaborative manner supporting the business and growth objectives
20% Supporting security assessments, developing mitigation plans, and working with internal stakeholders to assign responsibility
20% Understanding technical implementation details necessary to assess and design practical security controls
10% Promoting security compliance internally while maintaining the organization's core values of transparency, fairness and trust
• CISSP, Security+, CCNA Security, GIAC or other appropriate certifications
• Experience with PCI Compliance
• An understanding of PCI Data Security Standards or security frameworks such as ISO 27000 Series and NIST
• Previous experience conducting information security risk assessments
• Familiarity with common security compliance frameworks, controls, and best practices: AICPA Trust Principals (SSAE 16 - SOC 2 and 3), OWASP Top 10, SANS CIS Critical Security Controls, and regulations governing personally identifiable information (PII)