Who are we?CyberSN dramatically decreases the frustration, time and cost associated with job searching and hiring for cyber security professionals.
Through our unique technology platform, CyberSN is able to connect highly trained cyber security staffing directors with job seekers and employers.
Founder Deidre Diamond, early stage VP of Sales for software security provider Rapid 7, has combined her 13 years of building technical recruiting agencies with her security software sales network to create CyberSN's innovative referral model that identifies and delivers cyber security professionals to employers quickly.
Position: Network Security Engineer
Location: Los Angeles, California
Position Type: Permanent
Reference #: JN -042017-1438
50% Architecting a resilient, scalable and secure network that adheres to industry best practices while also implementing innovative approaches to network security
40% Installing and maintaining Application-based and Network-based firewalls, Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) and Intrusion Preventions Systems (IPS)
10% Surveying firewalls, routers and VPN log events for anomalous event
• Bachelor's Degree in an engineering discipline (Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering)
• Awareness of current cyber attack trends and methodologies
• Strong practical knowledge of routers, switches, VPN concentrators, and firewalls
• Familiarity with NIST 800-53, NIST 800-171, ISO27001 and International Trade in Arms Regulations (ITAR)
• Experience authoring scripts to automate tasks