Who are we?CyberSN dramatically decreases the frustration, time and cost associated with job searching and hiring for cyber security professionals.
Through our unique technology platform, CyberSN is able to connect highly trained cyber security staffing directors with job seekers and employers.
Founder Deidre Diamond, early stage VP of Sales for software security provider Rapid 7, has combined her 13 years of building technical recruiting agencies with her security software sales network to create CyberSN's innovative referral model that identifies and delivers cyber security professionals to employers quickly.
Position: Network Security Specialist
Industry: Security Services
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Position Type: Permanent
Reference #: CSN-JP-00050525
Roles and Responsibilities:
40% Troubleshooting performance, throughput, connectivity and remote access issues involving Palo Alto Firewalls and VPN devices
30% Monitoring and triaging network security events involving Palo Alto Firewalls and LogRhythm SIEMs
20% Installing and maintaining Palo Alto firewalls, creating firewall policy and conducting log analysis
10% Performing Incident Response for network based attacks and malicious activity in a heterogeneous environment consisting of Windows, MacOS, Linux, iOS and Android operating systems
What you need to qualify:
• Significant experience with Palo Alto Firewalls and VPNs
• Familiarity with network security tools including NMAP and Wireshark
• Background in an enterprise level support or Security Operations Center role
• Strong communication skills
• Palo Alto ACE certification
• CISSP, Security+, CCNA Security, GIAC or other appropriate certifications
• An understanding of TCP/IP, VLANS, Network IDS/IPS, DNS, and VPN Encryption
• A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Network Management or Information Security