Who are we?CyberSN dramatically decreases the frustration, time and cost associated with job searching and hiring for cyber security professionals.
Through our unique technology platform, CyberSN is able to connect highly trained cyber security staffing directors with job seekers and employers.
Founder Deidre Diamond, early stage VP of Sales for software security provider Rapid 7, has combined her 13 years of building technical recruiting agencies with her security software sales network to create CyberSN's innovative referral model that identifies and delivers cyber security professionals to employers quickly.
Position: Senior Incident Response Engineer
Industry: Computer Software
Location: Redlands, California
Position Type: Permanent
Reference #: JN -042017-1443
60% Detecting and responding to malware incidents, and developing policies and procedures to analyze malware incidents
30% Proactively hunting malware in an enterprise environment; investigating system anomalies for sign of compromise
10% Enhancing detection capability through the development of Indicators of Compromise (IOCs), Yara and SNORT signatures
• Experience performing incident response in mixed platform environment (Windows, MacOS, Linux)
• Familiarity with cloud ecosystems including AWS, Azure, and Google
• Exposure to attacks against network infrastructure
• Practical hands-on experience analyzing malware using both static and dynamic analysis
• Proficient with one or more scripting languages such as Python or Perl
• Must be a US citizen and able to obtain a US government security clearance