Who are we?CyberSN dramatically decreases the frustration, time and cost associated with job searching and hiring for cyber security professionals.
Through our unique technology platform, CyberSN is able to connect highly trained cyber security staffing directors with job seekers and employers.
Founder Deidre Diamond, early stage VP of Sales for software security provider Rapid 7, has combined her 13 years of building technical recruiting agencies with her security software sales network to create CyberSN's innovative referral model that identifies and delivers cyber security professionals to employers quickly.
Position: Senior Software Security Architect
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Position Type: Permanent
Reference #: CSN-JP-00050504
Roles and Responsibilities:
40% Creating a strategy for integrating security into application development and defining the organization's security roadmap
20% Assessing applications both web and mobile
20% Recommending remediation strategies to discovered vulnerabilities
20% Engaging with the application development team
What you need to qualify:
• 8+ years of experience in software engineering (DevOps)
• Experience in implementing security practices, vulnerability management, threat assessments, and compliance frameworks
• Experience with static and dynamic code analysis
• Strong web application design experience (at scale) with a focus on security
• Experience integrating secure development practices throughout the SDLC
• Being a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in integrating best practices into the SDLC primarily around secure coding
• Experience using Amazon Web Services (AWS)
• FERPA framework experience