Join CyberSN and Deidre Diamond as we participate in our 5th consecutive (ISC)2 Congress!
Talent Exfiltration - An Insider's Guide To The Talent Attack Lifecycle
Monday, November 16, 10: 45 AM EDT
How “secure” is your talent? Do you realize they are being “attacked” by cybersecurity recruiters everyday? The volume and quality of these attacks will only continue to increase as companies struggle to fill their open roles. The cybersecurity talent pool is short nearly 500,000 people in the United states alone, and recruiters are growing savvier in their strategies to reach your talent. There is an exact moment when your talent’s commitment level is compromised and leaders who have the knowledge of these tactics can prepare and defend from talent attacks. You must assume that your talent will take calls from skilled recruiters with great opportunities to share. In this talk, you will learn how you can be ahead of these attacks and defend from potential loss.
- Learn how a skilled and successful cybersecurity recruiter creates reconnaissance and weaponizes it.
- Understand how a skilled and successful cybersecurity recruiter creates opportunity to exploit your talent.
- Predict and defend their talent from being exfiltrated by cybersecurity recruiters.
Meet the Speaker
"Burning the Candle with a Blowtorch - Helping Information Security Professionals Keep Burnout at Bay"
Monday, November 16, 12:15 PM EDT
Join panelists from a wide variety of security career areas of focus as they discuss burnout in general and how it has affected them as individuals. These professionals will offer insights and perspective on how they perceived burnout in their career and among coworkers. They’ll also talk about how to recognize the signs and maintain mental health in a challenging career field.
- Recognize potential stressors and mental health triggers in the course of Information security work.
- Gain insights into managing stressful situations, work environments and careers.
- Reflect on the need for changes in schedule, balance, hobbies or other activities to manage stress throughout the course of an information security career.